- Develop and implement comprehensive PR strategies to increase brand visibility and generate positive media coverage for our finance brand;
- Develop strong relationships with key media contacts, celebrities, and industry professionals to secure press coverage and endorsements;
- Organize and manage product launches to ensure maximum media exposure and attendance;
- Monitor media coverage and industry trends to identify opportunities for brand promotion and crisis management;
- Create briefs, press releases, media announcements, speeches, and other PR deliverables to effectively communicate brand messages and product launches;
- Collaborate with internal marketing, design, and sales teams to align PR strategies with overall brand objectives;
- Stay abreast of the latest financial trends and competitive activities to provide valuable insights and recommendations for brand positioning;
- Monitor, measure, and report on PR effectiveness.
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a PR Manager in finance/crypto/web3/fintech or gambling/betting;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, capable of crafting effective press releases and pitching stories to the media;
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media platforms to leverage PR efforts across various channels;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines;
- Creative thinker with a proactive approach to problem-solving;
- Strong interpersonal skills are crucial in building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
Will be a plus
- Leading experience in PR;
- Experience in the market of Asia, Africa;
- A strong network of media contacts in the finance/crypto/web3/fintech industry, including journalists, editors, and influencers;
- Building PR processes from scratch.
- Professional and personal growth;
- Partial compensation of language course expenses;
- Feeling secure in your income despite the world’s turbulence;
- The ability to be close to the business and take part in making strategic decisions;
- Paid vacations, sick leaves, public holidays, ability to take days off;
- Corporate equipment.